22 Mar Quiz: How Healthy Is Your Heart?
Have you checked in on your heart health lately? Take this quick, 10-question quiz to get an idea of how your heart is doing!
- Does your family have a history of heart disease?
- Have you ever been told that you have high cholesterol?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you exercise less than regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol regularly?
- Do you typically sit for several hours a day?
- Do you often feel stressed?
- Do you eat fast food more than once a week?
- Do you have other health conditions that affect your heart (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, etc.)?
- Are you overweight or obese?
How Many Times Did You Say “Yes”?
Three times or more: Your heart might need a little TLC. Consider making an appointment with your health care provider to talk about your heart health and what you can do to help keep it in good condition.
If you have any questions about your heart, you can schedule an appointment with me, Dr. Mai Sharaf, by calling 817-617-8650 or by scheduling online at continuumtx.com.